over the people of the mcc
Words by YHVH,
typing by John McQuary – MCC Host
We the people of the MCC declare, by Faith, that:
1. Yah is providing us Sent Ones, Prophets, Proclaimers of the Good News, Shepherds, and Teachers, equipping us for building up the body of Messiah and we are all arriving at unity in the Son of Elohim, in the maturity set by the Messiah's perfection. We are no longer infants tossed about by the waves and blown along by every wind of teaching. We are not growing weary of doing what is good, but rather we are reaping a harvest for His Kingdom!
2. We are displaying our love for one another, and regularly assemble together, not neglecting our own congregational meetings, but encouraging each other, continuing to meet and break bread in our homes and assemblies eating together with glad and sincere hearts. We continually proclaim the good news that Yeshua is Messiah, doing this all the more as we see the Day approaching!
3. YHVH is calling people to works of serving, ministering to Yah and us. We realize Elohim’s gifts and His calling are irrevocable! YHVH is speaking to children, as well as mature adults concerning ministering to YHVH under the Ruach’s direction. He is speaking to us in dreams and visions, instructing us. YHVH is calling us even from the womb; before we are even born, separating us for Himself and appointing us to be a light to the nations. He is putting His words in our mouths. We are hearing the voice of His Ruach speaking to us, sending us to the household of Ya’akov, the people of Isra’el, whether they listen or not. We are being called by Elohim, chosen, faithful, overcomers!
4. We are blessed by El 'Elyon, who is handing over our enemies to us. We are giving Yah a tenth of everything, all the tenth given we know belongs to YHVH; it is holy to YHVH, all the tenth from all our increase. We are not eating it on our own property and besides the tenth that we set aside for YHVH, we are also offering for our vows we may have vowed, and our voluntary offerings, and the offerings from our hand. We are not neglecting the ones instructing us, or the foreigner among us, the orphan, or the widow, or the poor among us. These all are being satisfied while staying in our midst. We can honestly say, in the presence of YHVH our Elohim, 'We have rid our houses of the things set aside for Elohim and given them in keeping with every one of the mitzvot You gave us. We haven't disobeyed any of Your mitzvot or forgotten them. We have given in abundance from the firstfruits of all our increase. We have brought the required tenth and more. Those instructing us have brought the tenth of the tenth to the house of our Elohim, to the storerooms of Yah. Our tenths and voluntary contributions have brought not a curse, but a blessing on us and our whole nation of Isra’el. There is food in our houses provided by YHVH-Tzva'ot. He is opening for us the floodgates of heaven and pouring out for us a blessing beyond sufficiency. We are blessed as Avraham was blessed. Even those new in the work of spreading the Good News, entering our assemblies, not a single congregation neglects sharing with them in the matter of giving and receiving. Elohim is filling every need of ours according to his glorious wealth, in Messiah Yeshua!
5. Our husbands are giving to their wives what she is entitled to in the marriage relationship, and the wives are doing the same for her husband. We are not only letting our children come to Yeshua, but we are doing all to encourage them in their walk, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to them. When we enter our houses, we first speak, 'Shalom!' to this home! The Counselor, the Ruach HaKodesh, is teaching us and reminding us of everything Yah has instructed us. We have His Shalom He gave us, and we are focusing our thoughts on what is true, noble, righteous, pure, lovable or admirable, on some virtue, or on something praiseworthy. All our children are rising up, and calling their mother blessed; her husband also, and he is praising her. Our Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb, our reward. Our children born while we are young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them!
6. Elohim is giving those among us the Spirit who produces not fearfulness, but power, love and sound-judgement. We all are focusing our thoughts on what is true, noble, righteous, pure, lovable or admirable, on some virtue or on something praiseworthy. We are using every available means, media platform, one on one, brother to brother, sister to sister, to get the Word of His Instruction to everyone in the World, not just the ones attending our meetings!
7. We who are “Called” to works of service to YHVH are equipping Elohim’s people and building the body of Messiah. We are all arriving at the unity of Faith, trusting and knowing the Son of Elohim. We are becoming the standard of maturity that was set by the Messiah's perfection. We as congregation leaders among us, are shepherding the flock of Elohim that is in our care, exercising oversight, not because we are forced to, but willingly, as Elohim wants; and not out of a desire for dishonest gain, but with enthusiasm; also not as ones with self-importance domineering over those in our care, but as people who are becoming examples to the flock. Likewise, we who are less experienced are submitting to leaders and all are clothing ourselves in humility toward one another, not arrogantly, but humbly displaying His favor!
8. Those of us who are Congregational and Group Hosts are accountable to YHVH and man when we receive from the people of Isra'el the tenth of which we have given to Yah. Our Hosts are setting aside from it a gift for YHVH, one tenth of the tenth. We Hosts are remembering His teaching and keeping the pattern of His commands in our hearts. We are binding them around our neck and writing them on the tablet of our hearts. Our Hosts are winning favor and esteem in the sight of Elohim and in the sight of man. YHVH is with us and rescuing us from all our troubles, giving us Favor and Wisdom before those in authority. All our Hosts are gaining favor both with Elohim and man!
9. YHVH is sending men of knowledge to instruct us concerning beginning a “New Work” in the early days of spreading the Good News, Yah’s people are sharing in the matter of giving and receiving. And NONE of us are growing weary of doing what is good. NONE of us are giving up, we are on the contrary… reaping a harvest!
10. As Yeshua instructs us, We are giving the governmental authorities what belongs to the government. And we are giving to Elohim what belongs to Elohim!” We have sufficiency in all things pertaining to spreading the Good News of YHVH and His instructions!
11. We are instructing especially the children in the ways concerning ministering to YHVH under a Mentor’s direction. We are not only letting the children come to Yeshua, we are doing all we can to “ENGAGE” every young person in YHVH’s Word. We are “Training with Dedication” every child in the way he should conduct himself, and they are not turning aside from Yah!
12. We recognize that Yeshua called His small group of 12 talmidim and ministered to and thru them. We also realize Messiah appointed the 70 other talmidim and sent them on ahead in pairs ministering as they went. Yeshua also ministered to “huge crowds” that, after instructing them the crowds numbered about 5,000 men, plus women and children, and another time numbered 4,000 men, plus women and children. Notwithstanding this, Messiah Yeshua also ministered to 1 single person, when a man among the P'rushim, came to Yeshua by night and Yeshua instructed him, telling him, "… that unless a person is born again from above, he cannot see the Kingdom of Elohim.", ministering to the man’s need!
13. We, who are Congregational or Group Hosts, are Recognizing AND Relying On the power and working of the Ruach HaKodesh among those attending our assemblies. We as Hosts are Trusting in YHVH with all our hearts; and not relying on our own understanding. We are acknowledging Him; We as Hosts are not conceited about our own wisdom; but fear YHVH, and are turning from evil. We are all Honoring YHVH with our wealth and with the firstfruits of all our income. Our granaries are being filled and our vats are overflowing with new wine. We are relying on YHVH, entrusting ourselves to the Elohim who raises the dead! Our Hosts are taking care to obey all the mitzvot we have received and are living and increasing our numbers. We as Hosts are not becoming proud-hearted. We are not Forgetting YHVH our Elohim, we are not saying in our hearts, My own power, and the might of my hand have made this for me. No, we are remembering YHVH our Elohim, because we know it is He who is giving us His power, in order to confirm his covenant, which He swore to our ancestors, as is happening even today! We are heeding the voice of YHVH our Elohim!
14. We are becoming wise as we observe all these things and consider YHVH's loving deeds!
------------- Psalm 107:43 ---------------
15. He is doing immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, to Him be glory in the Messianic Community and in Messiah Yeshua throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.
---------- Ephesians 3:20-21 -----------